Is mba worth doing abroad or india ?
Doing ABROAD or INDIAN mba is a risky bet .
But if you plan it properly , it is surely a best pick .
- Doing MBA from a mid size b school is Enough .
- Hardly 5 to 10 lakhs for whole course curriculum .
- If you are extraordinary intelligent , you can surely pursue from top b schools like iim etc .
- If you are unaffordable also no issue. You can do mba in distance from symbiosis , gitam , IBS .
- At the ned of the day , after doing MBA , if you can get into the first job some how , the rest is history . No one cares your degree later . It is your work and experience .
- NO RISKY BETS PLEASE . THERE IS NO LIMIT FOR MBA , IVY LEAGUE ETC . ALL THEY WANT IS MONEY .
- if your filthy rich , no issues . Or else just go for one year course which is cheap and budgeted . Ask people already experienced make sure you get roi as early as possible .
- ABROAD salaries look great , but saving s are poor . So it should be considered. At the end of the day it is the savings .
- Abroad is really risky if taking loans . If things don't work out . You will be indebted . Actually universities are big , but economies are small like Australia , Canada , uk . Visa issues also another problem .
The Day of the Dead is what? A gathering to honor the departed and the living.
Tradition holds that the heavens open on the Day of the Dead, allowing the dead to momentarily visit the earth. The most significant fiesta in
Fruit bats are the natural reservoir of Marburg virus
The WHO said that Guinea has confirmed a single case in the first-ever outbreak in West Africa, which was declared over in September
Students will be able to access and download the Class 10th and Class 12th result scorecards on cbseresults.nic.in and cisce.org, respectively, once the CBSE and CISCE term 2 results have been announced.
By the end of July, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is anticipated to issue the CBSE 10th and 12th Result 2022 Term 2. Students
WHAT HAPPEN HISTORICALLY ON JULY 1-3
In the first days of July 1863, two great armies converged at the small town of Gettysburg, in southern Pennsylvania. Begun as a skirmish between
Founder And Chairman, Reliance Industries $93.4B $1.3B (1.46%) Real Time Net Worth THE BILLIONER MUKESHI AMBAN STEPS DOWN AS RELIANCE
Does eating chocolate harm health of a child?
YES IT DOES . HERE the corporates like badbury and nestlee . CORPORATES ARE THERE TO INFLUENCE YOU AND
why should israel be inspired?
Israel being so tiny country has made a global recognition . Technology Israeli s are one of the finest technology innovators , there
Is the Indian education system right?
Forget the Indian education system or comparing with the British education system . Education can never be bought with money or bribe . Only
What is the best financial advice for young people?
As oxygen is for life , financial management is same as oxygen to live in the human world . Money is every thing . Our ancestors have evolved